Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Baseball & Goodwill

I AM SO EXCITED!!
For 2 reasons... 
1) Landon had his very first T-Ball practice last night! He did SO good and loved it..I was sad I couldn't make it because I had school till 9:00pm but he had a blast with daddy, papa, and uncle bubba. 
and 
2) I went on a scavenger hunt to Goodwill (yes, the thrift store) to see what kinda stuff I could snatch up to re-do and my little mini-shopper Landon came across this awesome children's podium (don't worry I will post pictures later ;) ) I can't wait to get my spray paint and sander on it! 

For now, here are some snap shots of little man trying out his new baseball gear :-)

Showing off his new bat.


Daddy helping him learn.


Getting ready to hit

OUT OF TA (the in translation) PARK

His first game is this Sunday - GO DODGERS!

Looks like we might have a Pro Baseball player on our hands, or hunter, or maybe even a monster truck driver...one thing is for sure - HE IS AN ALL AMERICAN BOY!! 

Check back to see the progress on the podium

No comments:

Post a Comment