Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Trying to catch on...

Okay, So I know I said I would NEVER do this...but you never say never, right? I do not know how this is gonna work out but i'll give it a shot...If you don't know, lately I have become OBSESSED with crafting. Even Adam thinks I'm going nuts. I was browsing one day and came across pinterest.com...I fell in love. It was so amazing what awesome stuff you could make for CHEAP! Who doesn't love a bargain or "do it yourself" stuff. I DO, and with a little one (who believes he has to have one of everything) running around this was a must for our house. So, I told my husband I was goin to be come a craft mama, of course he laughed because if you know me I am a FAR fetch from crafty! So I made this so I can share with you what creations I make and also for everyone to see a little bit of reality of what goes on in our home, because believe me, it is quite entertaining. There is definitely never a dull moment with us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment